Chapter 25. The Cochrane Collaboration in the 20th Century
- Matthias Egger1,
- George Davey Smith2 and
- Douglas G Altman3
Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 BMJ Publishing Group
Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context, Second Edition
How to Cite
Antes, G. and Oxman, A. D. (2001) The Cochrane Collaboration in the 20th Century, in Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context, Second Edition (eds M. Egger, G. D. Smith and D. G. Altman), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693926.ch25
Senior Lecturer in Epidemiology and Public Health Medicine, Division of Health Services, Research and MRC Health Services Research Collaboration, Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol, UK
Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, Division of Epidemiology and MRC Health Services Research Collaboration, Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol, UK
Professor of Statistics in Medicine, ICRF Medical Statistics, Group, Centre for Statistics in Medicine, Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780727914880
Online ISBN: 9780470693926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!