Chapter 16. Caring for Staff in Renal Care
- Nicola Thomas RN, BSc (Hons), PG Dip (Education), MA1,2
Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Advanced Renal Care
How to Cite
Ashwanden, C. (2004) Caring for Staff in Renal Care, in Advanced Renal Care (ed N. Thomas), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470693995.ch16
Research Lead Nurse, SW Thames Renal and Transplantation Unit, St. Helier Hospital, Carshalton, Surrey
Senior Lecturer, City University, London
- Published Online: 10 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 23 JUN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405109338
Online ISBN: 9780470693995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!