Chapter 12. Consultancy: What is it, How do You do it, and Does it Make Any Difference?
- Susan Michie and
- Charles Abraham
Published Online: 24 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2004 The British Psychological Society and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health Psychology in Practice
How to Cite
Earll, L. and Bath, J. (2004) Consultancy: What is it, How do You do it, and Does it Make Any Difference?, in Health Psychology in Practice (eds S. Michie and C. Abraham), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470694008.ch12
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2009
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405110891
Online ISBN: 9780470694008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!