Chapter 9. Hereditary and Congenital Nail Disorders
- R. Baran MD1,
- R.P.R. Dawber MA, MB, ChB, FRCP2,
- D.A.R. de Berker MB, BS, MRCP3,
- E. Haneke Prof Dr Med4 and
- A. Tosti MD5
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Third Edition
How to Cite
Juhlin, L. and Baran, R. (2001) Hereditary and Congenital Nail Disorders, in Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Third Edition (eds R. Baran, R.P.R. Dawber, D.A.R. de Berker, E. Haneke and A. Tosti), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470694947.ch9
Le Grand Palais, Nail Disease Centre, Cannes, France
Consultant Dermatologist and Clinical Senior Lecturer, Department of Dermatology, The Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK
Consultant Dermatologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Dermatology, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, UK
Prof Dr Med, Klinikk Bunas, Sandvika, Oslo, Norway
Professor of Dermatology, Istituto di Clinica Dermatologica, dell' Universita di Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632053582
Online ISBN: 9780470694947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!