Chapter 133. Effect of Four Physical Characteristics of Wood on Mass and Energy Flows from Slow Pyrolysis in Retorts
- A. V. Bridgwater
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion
How to Cite
Schenke, Y. (2008) Effect of Four Physical Characteristics of Wood on Mass and Energy Flows from Slow Pyrolysis in Retorts, in Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion (ed A. V. Bridgwater), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470694954.ch133
Director of the Bio-Energy Research Group in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632055333
Online ISBN: 9780470694954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!