Chapter 134. Influence of Temperature, Residence Time and Heating Rate on Pyrolytic Carbon Deposition in Beech Wood Chars
- A. V. Bridgwater
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion
How to Cite
Schenkel, Y. (2001) Influence of Temperature, Residence Time and Heating Rate on Pyrolytic Carbon Deposition in Beech Wood Chars, in Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion (ed A. V. Bridgwater), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470694954.ch134
Director of the Bio-Energy Research Group in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632055333
Online ISBN: 9780470694954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!