Chapter 39. Tri-Generation from Biomass and Residues; Options for the Co-Production of Fischer-Tropsch Liquids, Electricity, and Heat
- A. V. Bridgwater
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion
How to Cite
Ouwens, C. D., den Uil, H. and Boenigter, H. (2001) Tri-Generation from Biomass and Residues; Options for the Co-Production of Fischer-Tropsch Liquids, Electricity, and Heat, in Progress in Thermochemical Biomass Conversion (ed A. V. Bridgwater), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470694954.ch39
Director of the Bio-Energy Research Group in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632055333
Online ISBN: 9780470694954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!