Chapter 13. Pneumonia
- Anthony Seaton CBE, BA, MD, FRCP, FRCPE, FFOM, FMedSci1,2,
- Douglas Seaton MD, FRCP3 and
- The late A. Gordon Leitch Bsc, MB, PhD, FRCPE, FCCP
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Seaton, D. (2000) Pneumonia, in Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition (eds A. Seaton, D. Seaton and A. G. Leitch), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470695999.ch13
Professor of Environmental & Occupational Medicine, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
Honorary Consultant Physician, Aberdeen Royal Hospital NHS Trust
Consultant Physician, Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust, Suffolk, England
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780865428577
Online ISBN: 9780470695999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!