Chapter 21. Actinomycotic and Fungal Diseases
- Anthony Seaton CBE, BA, MD, FRCP, FRCPE, FFOM, FMedSci1,2,
- Douglas Seaton MD, FRCP3 and
- The late A. Gordon Leitch Bsc, MB, PhD, FRCPE, FCCP
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Seaton, A. (2000) Actinomycotic and Fungal Diseases, in Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition (eds A. Seaton, D. Seaton and A. G. Leitch), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470695999.ch21
Professor of Environmental & Occupational Medicine, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
Honorary Consultant Physician, Aberdeen Royal Hospital NHS Trust
Consultant Physician, Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust, Suffolk, England
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780865428577
Online ISBN: 9780470695999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!