Chapter 34. Asthma: Clinical Features
- Anthony Seaton CBE, BA, MD, FRCP, FRCPE, FFOM, FMedSci1,2,
- Douglas Seaton MD, FRCP3 and
- The late A. Gordon Leitch Bsc, MB, PhD, FRCPE, FCCP
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Seaton, A. and Crompton, G. (2000) Asthma: Clinical Features, in Crofton and Douglas's Respiratory Diseases, Fifth Edition (eds A. Seaton, D. Seaton and A. G. Leitch), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470695999.ch34
Professor of Environmental & Occupational Medicine, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
Honorary Consultant Physician, Aberdeen Royal Hospital NHS Trust
Consultant Physician, Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust, Suffolk, England
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780865428577
Online ISBN: 9780470695999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!