Chapter 4. Yeast Physical (Shear) Stress: The Engineering Perspective
- Katherine Smart
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Science Ltd.
Brewing Yeast Fermentation Performance, Second Edition
How to Cite
Stafford, R.A. (2003) Yeast Physical (Shear) Stress: The Engineering Perspective, in Brewing Yeast Fermentation Performance, Second Edition (ed K. Smart), Blackwell Science, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696040.ch4
Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 19 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632064984
Online ISBN: 9780470696040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!