Chapter 6. Parasitoid and Host Nutritional Physiology in Behavioral Ecology
- Éric Wajnberg,
- Carlos Bernstein and
- Jacques van Alphen
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Behavioral Ecology of Insect Parasitoids: From Theoretical Approaches to Field Applications
How to Cite
Strand, M. R. and Casas, J. (2008) Parasitoid and Host Nutritional Physiology in Behavioral Ecology, in Behavioral Ecology of Insect Parasitoids: From Theoretical Approaches to Field Applications (eds É. Wajnberg, C. Bernstein and J. van Alphen), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696200.ch6
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405163477
Online ISBN: 9780470696200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!