Chapter 8. Information Acquisition, Information Processing, and Patch Time Allocation in Insect Parasitoids
- Éric Wajnberg,
- Carlos Bernstein and
- Jacques van Alphen
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Behavioral Ecology of Insect Parasitoids: From Theoretical Approaches to Field Applications
How to Cite
van Alphen, J. J.M. and Bernstein, C. (2008) Information Acquisition, Information Processing, and Patch Time Allocation in Insect Parasitoids, in Behavioral Ecology of Insect Parasitoids: From Theoretical Approaches to Field Applications (eds É. Wajnberg, C. Bernstein and J. van Alphen), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696200.ch8
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405163477
Online ISBN: 9780470696200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!