Chapter 14. Long Linear Lesions in the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- David J. Wilber MD,
- Douglas L. Packer MD and
- William G. Stevenson MD
Published Online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing
Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias: Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications, Third Edition
How to Cite
Hsu, L.-F., Sanders, P., Hocini, M., Haïssaguerre, M. and Jaïs, P. (2007) Long Linear Lesions in the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation, in Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias: Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications, Third Edition (eds D. J. Wilber, D. L. Packer and W. G. Stevenson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696279.ch14
- Published Online: 7 APR 2008
- Published Print: 28 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405131179
Online ISBN: 9780470696279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!