Chapter 4. Advances in Endoscopic Imaging of Barrett's Esophagus
- Massimo Conio MD1,
- Peter D. Siersema MD, PhD2,
- Alessandro Repici MD3 and
- Thierry Ponchon MD4
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing
Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
How to Cite
Chak, A. and Farooq, F. T. (2008) Advances in Endoscopic Imaging of Barrett's Esophagus, in Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (eds M. Conio, P. D. Siersema, A. Repici and T. Ponchon), Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696309.ch4
Director, Department of Gastroenterology, and Digestive Endoscopy, General Hospital, Sanremo (IM), Italy
Professor of Gastroenterology, Director, Department of Gastroenterology, and Hepatology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands
Director, Unit of Digestive Endoscopy Unit, Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Rozzano (MI), Italy
Director, Department of Gastroenterology, Hôpital E. Herriot, Lyon, France
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405158855
Online ISBN: 9780470696309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!