Chapter 10. Molecular Profiling for Early Detection and Prediction of Response in Lung Cancer
- Jack A. Roth MD, F.A.C.S.1,
- James D. Cox MD2,
- Waun Ki Hong MD, D.M.Sc. (Hon.)3
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing
Lung Cancer, Third Edition
How to Cite
Kaufman, J. M. and Carbone, D. P. (2008) Molecular Profiling for Early Detection and Prediction of Response in Lung Cancer, in Lung Cancer, Third Edition (eds J. A. Roth, J. D. Cox and W. K. Hong), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696330.ch10
Professor and Bud Johnson Clinical Distinguished Chair, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Professor of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, Director, W.M. Keck Center for Innovative Cancer Therapies, Chief, Section of Thoracic Molecular Oncology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Professor and Head, Division of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
American Cancer Society Professor, Samsung Distinguished University Chair in Cancer Medicine, Professor and Head, Division of Cancer Medicine Professor, Department of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405151122
Online ISBN: 9780470696330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!