Chapter 7. Treatment of Preneoplastic Lesions of the Lung
- Jack A. Roth MD, F.A.C.S.1,
- James D. Cox MD2 and
- Waun Ki Hong MD, D.M.Sc. (Hon.)3
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing
Lung Cancer, Third Edition
How to Cite
McWilliams, A. (2008) Treatment of Preneoplastic Lesions of the Lung, in Lung Cancer, Third Edition (eds J. A. Roth, J. D. Cox and W. K. Hong), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696330.ch7
Professor and Bud Johnson Clinical Distinguished Chair, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Professor of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, Director, W.M. Keck Center for Innovative Cancer Therapies, Chief, Section of Thoracic Molecular Oncology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Professor and Head, Division of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
American Cancer Society Professor, Samsung Distinguished University Chair in Cancer Medicine, Professor and Head, Division of Cancer Medicine Professor, Department of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405151122
Online ISBN: 9780470696330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!