Chapter 14. The Philosopher-Traveler: The Secularization of Knowledge in Spanish America and Brazil
- Sara Castro-Klaren
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture
How to Cite
Gómez, L. (2008) The Philosopher-Traveler: The Secularization of Knowledge in Spanish America and Brazil, in A Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture (ed S. Castro-Klaren), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696446.ch14
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 25 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405128063
Online ISBN: 9780470696446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!