Chapter 34. Affectivity Beyond “Bare Life”: On the Non-Tragic Return of Violence in Latin American Film
- Sara Castro-Klaren
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture
How to Cite
Herlinghaus, H. (2008) Affectivity Beyond “Bare Life”: On the Non-Tragic Return of Violence in Latin American Film, in A Companion to Latin American Literature and Culture (ed S. Castro-Klaren), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696446.ch34
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 25 NOV 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405128063
Online ISBN: 9780470696446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!