Chapter 21. A Digital Regiving: Editing the Sweetest Messages in the Dickinson Electronic Archives
- Martha Nell Smith and
- Mary Loeffelholz
Published Online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Emily Dickinson
How to Cite
Clement, T. (2007) A Digital Regiving: Editing the Sweetest Messages in the Dickinson Electronic Archives, in A Companion to Emily Dickinson (eds M. N. Smith and M. Loeffelholz), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696620.ch21
- Published Online: 1 APR 2008
- Published Print: 20 NOV 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122801
Online ISBN: 9780470696620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!