Chapter 15. Cooperation and Teamwork for Innovation
- Michael A. West1,
- Dean Tjosvold2 and
- Ken G. Smith3
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Handbook of Organizational Teamwork and Cooperative Working
How to Cite
West, M. A. and Hirst, G. (2003) Cooperation and Teamwork for Innovation, in International Handbook of Organizational Teamwork and Cooperative Working (eds M. A. West, D. Tjosvold and K. G. Smith), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696712.ch15
Professor of Organizational Psychology and Director of Research, Aston Business School, UK
Chair Professor of Management, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Dean';s Chaired Professor of Business Strategy, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780471485391
Online ISBN: 9780470696712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!