Chapter 17. Fingerprint Spectrometry Methods in Bacillus Systematics
- Roger Berkeley1,
- Marc Heyndrickx2,
- Niall Logan3,
- Paul De Vos4
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
Applications and Systematics of Bacillus and Relatives
How to Cite
Magee, J.T. and Goodacre, R. (2008) Fingerprint Spectrometry Methods in Bacillus Systematics, in Applications and Systematics of Bacillus and Relatives (eds R. Berkeley, M. Heyndrickx, N. Logan and P. De Vos), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470696743.ch17
University of Bristol, Bristol, England
Centrum voor Landbouwkundig, Melle, Belgium
Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, Scotland
Laboratorium voor Microbiologie, Gent, Belgium
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 9 AUG 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632057580
Online ISBN: 9780470696743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!