Supportive ‘Process Structures’
Published Online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Psychodynamics for Consultants and Managers: From Understanding to Leading Meaningful Change
How to Cite
Vansina, L., Vansina-Cobbaert, M.-J., Amado, G. and Schruijer, S. (2008) Supportive ‘Process Structures’, in Psychodynamics for Consultants and Managers: From Understanding to Leading Meaningful Change, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470697184.ch3
- Published Online: 28 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 13 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470779316
Online ISBN: 9780470697184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!