Chapter 12. The Future for the Care and Management of Individuals with COPD
- Laura Blackler RN, BSc, MSc4,
- Christine Jones RN, Clinical Nurse Specialist — Respiratory5 and
- Caroline Mooney RN, Community Nurse Specialist — Respiratory6
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Managing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
How to Cite
Blackler, L., Mooney, C. and Jones, C. (2007) The Future for the Care and Management of Individuals with COPD, in Managing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (eds L. Blackler, C. Jones and C. Mooney), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470697603.ch12
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, London
King's College Hospital, London
Luton Treatment Centre, Luton
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470027189
Online ISBN: 9780470697603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!