Chapter 4. Smoking Cessation
- Laura Blackler RN, BSc, MSc2,
- Christine Jones RN, Clinical Nurse Specialist — Respiratory3 and
- Caroline Mooney RN, Community Nurse Specialist — Respiratory4
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Managing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
How to Cite
Kaul, S. (2007) Smoking Cessation, in Managing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (eds L. Blackler, C. Jones and C. Mooney), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470697603.ch4
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, London
King's College Hospital, London
Luton Treatment Centre, Luton
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470027189
Online ISBN: 9780470697603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!