Chapter 5. Making Decisions in the Best Interests of Others
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Bridgit Dimond
Legal Aspects of Mental Capacity
How to Cite
Dimond, B. (2008) Making Decisions in the Best Interests of Others, in Legal Aspects of Mental Capacity, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697665.ch5
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405133593
Online ISBN: 9780470697665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!