Chapter 2. Stone: Sandstone
- Michael Forsyth
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Materials & Skills for Historic Building Conservation
How to Cite
Williams, I. (2008) Stone: Sandstone, in Materials & Skills for Historic Building Conservation (ed M. Forsyth), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697696.ch2b
Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering, University of Bath
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405111706
Online ISBN: 9780470697696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!