Chapter 6. Getting on with Life During Treatment
- Dr Daniel Kelly1 and
- Dr Faith Gibson2
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Cancer Care for Adolescents and Young Adults
How to Cite
Woodgate, R. (2008) Getting on with Life During Treatment, in Cancer Care for Adolescents and Young Adults (eds D. Kelly and F. Gibson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697740.ch6
Reader in Cancer and Palliative Care, School of Health and Social Science, Middlesex University, London
Senior Lecturer in Children's Cancer Nursing Research, UCL Institute of Child Healthand Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405130943
Online ISBN: 9780470697740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!