Chapter 10. Nail Surgery Wounds
- Karen Ousey and
- Caroline McIntosh
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Lower Extremity Wounds: A Problem-Based Learning Approach
How to Cite
McIntosh, C. and Hancox, S. (2008) Nail Surgery Wounds, in Lower Extremity Wounds: A Problem-Based Learning Approach (eds K. Ousey and C. McIntosh), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697870.ch10
University of Huddersfield
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470512661
Online ISBN: 9780470697870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!