Chapter 5. Developing Effective Learning Relationships in Practice
- Sue West2,
- Tim Clark2,
- Melanie Jasper3
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Enabling Learning in Nursing and Midwifery Practice: A Guide for Mentors
How to Cite
Daykin, S. (2008) Developing Effective Learning Relationships in Practice, in Enabling Learning in Nursing and Midwifery Practice: A Guide for Mentors (eds S. West, T. Clark and M. Jasper), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697887.ch5
Canterbury Christ Church University
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470057971
Online ISBN: 9780470697887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!