Chapter 9. The Development of Competence in Newly Qualified Practitioners
- Sue West2,
- Tim Clark2 and
- Melanie Jasper3
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Enabling Learning in Nursing and Midwifery Practice: A Guide for Mentors
How to Cite
Clark, T. (2007) The Development of Competence in Newly Qualified Practitioners, in Enabling Learning in Nursing and Midwifery Practice: A Guide for Mentors (eds S. West, T. Clark and M. Jasper), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470697887.ch9
Canterbury Christ Church University
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470057971
Online ISBN: 9780470697887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!