Chapter 5. Acute Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Richard Wormald1,
- Liam Smeeth2,
- Katherine Henshaw3 and
- Anupa Shah4
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2004 BMJ Publishing Group
How to Cite
Sheikh, A. (2005) Acute Bacterial Conjunctivitis, in Evidence-based Ophthalmology (eds R. Wormald, L. Smeeth, K. Henshaw and A. Shah), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470698709.ch5
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Coordinating Editor, Cochrane Eyes and Vision, Group, London, UK
Senior Lecturer in Clinical Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, General Practitioner, London and Editor, Cochrane Eyes and Vision Group, London, UK
Review Group Coordinator, Cochrane Eyes and Vision Group, London, UK
Trial Search Coordinator, Cochrane Eyes and Vision Group, London, UK
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780727914439
Online ISBN: 9780470698709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!