Chapter 6. Special Considerations in Strength Training
- William J. Kraemer PhD1,
- Keijo Häkkinen PhD2
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2000 Blackwell Science Ltd
Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Strength Training for Sport
How to Cite
Kraemer, W. J. and Häkkinen, K. (eds) (2008) Special Considerations in Strength Training, in Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science: Strength Training for Sport, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470698754.ch6
The Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, Neag School of Education, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA
The Neuromuscular Research Center, Department of Biology of Physical Activity, University of Jyväkylä, Jyväkylä, Finland
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632055685
Online ISBN: 9780470698754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!