- Brendan McCormack DPhil (Oxon.), BSc (Hons.) Nursing, PGCEA, RGN, RMN1,
- Kim Manley PhD, MN, BA, RGN, Dip N (Lond.), RCNT, PGCEA, CBE2 and
- Robert Garbett RN, BN, MSc3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practice Development in Nursing
How to Cite
Jackson, A. (2004) Commentary, in Practice Development in Nursing (eds B. McCormack, K. Manley and R. Garbett), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470698884.ch10a
Professor of Nursing Research, University of Ulster and Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
Head of Practice Development, RCN Institute London & Visiting Professor, Bournemouth University
Research Fellow, University of Ulster and Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 18 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405110389
Online ISBN: 9780470698884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!