4. Transformational Culture: A Culture of Effectiveness
- Brendan McCormack DPhil (Oxon.), BSc (Hons.) Nursing, PGCEA, RGN, RMN1,
- Kim Manley PhD, MN, BA, RGN, Dip N (Lond.), RCNT, PGCEA, CBE2 and
- Robert Garbett RN, BN, MSc3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practice Development in Nursing
How to Cite
Manley, K. (2004) Transformational Culture: A Culture of Effectiveness, in Practice Development in Nursing (eds B. McCormack, K. Manley and R. Garbett), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470698884.ch4
Professor of Nursing Research, University of Ulster and Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
Head of Practice Development, RCN Institute London & Visiting Professor, Bournemouth University
Research Fellow, University of Ulster and Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 18 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405110389
Online ISBN: 9780470698884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!