8. Including the Older Person with a Dementia in Practice Development
- Brendan McCormack DPhil (Oxon.), BSc (Hons.) Nursing, PGCEA, RGN, RMN1,
- Kim Manley PhD, MN, BA, RGN, Dip N (Lond.), RCNT, PGCEA, CBE2 and
- Robert Garbett RN, BN, MSc3
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practice Development in Nursing
How to Cite
Dewing, J. and Pritchard, E. (2004) Including the Older Person with a Dementia in Practice Development, in Practice Development in Nursing (eds B. McCormack, K. Manley and R. Garbett), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470698884.ch8
Professor of Nursing Research, University of Ulster and Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
Head of Practice Development, RCN Institute London & Visiting Professor, Bournemouth University
Research Fellow, University of Ulster and Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 18 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405110389
Online ISBN: 9780470698884
- practice development;
- ageing population;
- risk prevention;
- mental health problems
This chapter contains section titled:
Look out - here comes a person with dementia!
Persons with a dementia as stakeholders?
Who to involve: carer or person with a dementia?
How to involve the person with a dementia
How can we develop our ways of facilitation?
Working in groups