References and Bibliography
- Gerald Hales PhD
Published Online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1994 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Dyslexia Matters: A Celebratory Contributed Volume to Honour Professor T.R. Miles
How to Cite
Hales, G. (ed) (1994) References and Bibliography, in Dyslexia Matters: A Celebratory Contributed Volume to Honour Professor T.R. Miles, Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470699072.biblio
Chartered Psychologist and Research Fellow, Institute of Educational Technology, The Open University
- Published Online: 16 APR 2008
- Published Print: 30 APR 1994
Print ISBN: 9781897635117
Online ISBN: 9780470699072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!