Chapter 3. Underlying Representations in the Acquisition of Phonology: Evidence from ‘Before and After’ Speech
- Barbara Dodd PhD,
- Ruth Campbell PhD and
- Linda Worrall PhD
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 1996 Whurr Publishers
Evaluating Theories of Language: Evidence from Disordered Communication
How to Cite
Butcher, A. (1996) Underlying Representations in the Acquisition of Phonology: Evidence from ‘Before and After’ Speech, in Evaluating Theories of Language: Evidence from Disordered Communication (eds B. Dodd, R. Campbell and L. Worrall), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470699133.ch3
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 23 SEP 1996
Print ISBN: 9781861560001
Online ISBN: 9780470699133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!