Chapter 7. Quantitative Research Designs
- Brenda Roe1 and
- Christine Webb2
Published Online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 1998 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Research and Development in Clinical Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Getliffe, K. (1998) Quantitative Research Designs, in Research and Development in Clinical Nursing Practice (eds B. Roe and C. Webb), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470699270.ch7
Honorary Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Human Ageing, University of Liver Pool
Rofessor Of Health Studies, University of Plymouth
- Published Online: 15 APR 2008
- Published Print: 1 MAY 1998
Print ISBN: 9781861560575
Online ISBN: 9780470699270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!