23. Substance Addiction and Gastrointestinal Malignancy
- Norman S. Miller Clinical Professor Courtesy Professor2,3 and
- Mark S. Gold Chairman4
Published Online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Addictive Disorders in Medical Populations
How to Cite
Hedrick, J. T. and Ouellette, J. R. (2010) Substance Addiction and Gastrointestinal Malignancy, in Addictive Disorders in Medical Populations (eds N. S. Miller and M. S. Gold), Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470710449.ch23
Department of Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
College of Medicine, Departments of Psychiatry, Neuroscience, Anesthesiology, Community Health & Family Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine and McKnight Brain Institute, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470740330
Online ISBN: 9780470710449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!