33. Pharmacological Therapeutics for Relapse Reduction in Addictive Disorders
- Norman S. Miller Clinical Professor Courtesy Professor4,5 and
- Mark S. Gold Chairman6
Published Online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Addictive Disorders in Medical Populations
How to Cite
Merlo, L. J., Blumenthal, K. G., Campbell, K., Omli, M. and Gold, M. S. (2010) Pharmacological Therapeutics for Relapse Reduction in Addictive Disorders, in Addictive Disorders in Medical Populations (eds N. S. Miller and M. S. Gold), Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470710449.ch33
Department of Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
College of Medicine, Departments of Psychiatry, Neuroscience, Anesthesiology, Community Health & Family Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine and McKnight Brain Institute, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470740330
Online ISBN: 9780470710449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!