13. Channel Form, Flows and Sediments of Endogenous Ephemeral Rivers in Deserts
- David S. G. Thomas
Published Online: 13 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands, Third Edition
How to Cite
Reid, I. and Frostick, L. E. (2011) Channel Form, Flows and Sediments of Endogenous Ephemeral Rivers in Deserts, in Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands, Third Edition (ed D. S. G. Thomas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470710777.ch13
School of Geography and Environment, Oxford University Centre for the Environment, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QY, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470519080
Online ISBN: 9780470710777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!