19. Desert Dune Processes and Dynamics
- David S. G. Thomas
Published Online: 13 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands, Third Edition
How to Cite
Lancaster, N. (2011) Desert Dune Processes and Dynamics, in Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands, Third Edition (ed D. S. G. Thomas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470710777.ch19
School of Geography and Environment, Oxford University Centre for the Environment, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QY, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470519080
Online ISBN: 9780470710777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!