21. The Business Case for Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Wei Zhang3 and
- Berkeley W. Cue Jr.4
Published Online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
How to Cite
Larson, A. and Meier, M. (2012) The Business Case for Green Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry (eds W. Zhang and B. W. Cue), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470711828.ch21
Center for Green Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
BWC Pharma Consulting, LLC, Green Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ledyard, Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 22 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470711514
Online ISBN: 9780470711828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!