7. Solid-Supported Catalysis
- Wei Zhang2 and
- Berkeley W. Cue Jr.3
Published Online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
How to Cite
Richards, M. L. and Scott, P. J. H. (2012) Solid-Supported Catalysis, in Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry (eds W. Zhang and B. W. Cue), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470711828.ch7
Center for Green Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
BWC Pharma Consulting, LLC, Green Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ledyard, Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 22 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470711514
Online ISBN: 9780470711828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!