Chapter 5. Urbanization, Institutional Change, and Sociospatial Inequality in China, 1990–2001
- John R. Logan
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Urban China in Transition
How to Cite
White, M. J., Wu, F. and (Vincent) Chen, Y. P. (2008) Urbanization, Institutional Change, and Sociospatial Inequality in China, 1990–2001, in Urban China in Transition (ed J. R. Logan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470712870.ch5
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405161459
Online ISBN: 9780470712870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!