Chapter 7. Mirrored Reflections: Place Identity Formation in Taipei and Shanghai
- John R. Logan
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Urban China in Transition
How to Cite
Rudolph, J. and Lu, H. (2008) Mirrored Reflections: Place Identity Formation in Taipei and Shanghai, in Urban China in Transition (ed J. R. Logan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470712870.ch7
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9781405161459
Online ISBN: 9780470712870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!