Chapter 2. The Psychological Consequences of Stalking Victimisation
- Julian Boon and
- Lorraine Sheridan
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Stalking and Psychosexual Obsession: Psychological Perspectives for Prevention, Policing and Treatment
How to Cite
Blaauw, E., Winkel, F. W., Sheridan, L., Malsch, M. and Arensman, E. (2002) The Psychological Consequences of Stalking Victimisation, in Stalking and Psychosexual Obsession: Psychological Perspectives for Prevention, Policing and Treatment (eds J. Boon and L. Sheridan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713037.ch2
University of Leicester, UK
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471494591
Online ISBN: 9780470713037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!