Chapter 17. Identifying Liability for Organizational Errors
- David Carson,
- Rebecca Milne,
- Francis Pakes,
- Karen Shalev and
- Andrea Shawyer
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Applying Psychology to Criminal Justice
How to Cite
Carson, D. (2007) Identifying Liability for Organizational Errors, in Applying Psychology to Criminal Justice (eds D. Carson, R. Milne, F. Pakes, K. Shalev and A. Shawyer), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713068.ch17
Institute of Criminal Justice Studies at the University of Portsmouth, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470015155
Online ISBN: 9780470713068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!