Chapter 7. A Psychology and Law of Fact finding?
- David Carson,
- Rebecca Milne,
- Francis Pakes,
- Karen Shalev and
- Andrea Shawyer
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Applying Psychology to Criminal Justice
How to Cite
Carson, D. (2007) A Psychology and Law of Fact finding?, in Applying Psychology to Criminal Justice (eds D. Carson, R. Milne, F. Pakes, K. Shalev and A. Shawyer), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713068.ch7
Institute of Criminal Justice Studies at the University of Portsmouth, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470015155
Online ISBN: 9780470713068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!